The work provided is a perfect model answer to help you to complete your own work. You need to ensure you complete your own work in full, this means that you cannot copy and paste sections of the model answer either. You are welcome to use the references although you must make sure you have accessed this information yourself and fully understand the content of the source before using this information within your own work. Full details of how our service works can be found in our Fair Use Policy by clicking here.
Articles in this section
- How do we help you improve your academic studies?
- Can I directly submit the writers work?
- If I can’t submit the work as my own, why would I pay for it?
- Can I have the writers notes and plan of the work?
- If the work is plagiarism free, why can I not submit it?
- Is this cheating?
- Is this service legal?
- Is your service confidential?
- Will my University know that I have used your services?
- If I did hand the work in as my own, would my tutor find out?