Each order is different; however, we ask that you allow 24 to 48 hours for a writer to be found. It may be the case that a writer is found straightaway, but it does vary on the individual requirements of each order. Therefore, we cannot guarantee this. We will always keep you updated on the progress of your order and contact you as soon as a suitable writer has been found. If, at any point, the original delivery time have you selected needs to be altered to ensure the work is received on time, we can change this for you.
Articles in this section
- When does the delivery period start?
- Do your delivery days include the weekends?
- When can I expect to download the work on the day it is due?
- Can I see my work before I make the final payment? / Can I have a draft/plan of my work? / How do I know the work is correct if I can’t see it before I make the final payment?
- Why do I need to pay if you have not found a writer right away?
- My order is 'On Hold', what does that mean? Have you started looking for a writer?
- How long does it take you to find a writer for my order?