As the work is free from matched content, your university would not be able to tell through Turnitin or Write Check alone that you had not completed your own work. However, if the work is of a much higher standard than they are used to receiving from you, the writing style is different or if it has no relation to what has been covered on the course this will probably cause concern. You may be asked how you found particular sources or to provide your draft or plan as evidence that you completed the work yourself. Your tutor may question you about the content of the work. Therefore, if you have not used the work correctly, you will most likely be caught.
Articles in this section
- Customer Appreciation Promotion Offer T&Cs
- Can I directly submit the writers work?
- If I can’t submit the work as my own, why would I pay for it?
- Can I have the writers notes and plan of the work?
- If the work is plagiarism free, why can I not submit it?
- Is this cheating?
- Is this service legal?
- Is your service confidential?
- Will my University know that I have used your services?
- If I did hand the work in as my own, would my tutor find out?