As we respect the confidentiality of both you, the customer, and the writer, we are not able to arrange direct contact. However, we can always liaise with them on your behalf. We simply ask that all information regarding your order is sent through the messaging system within your account. This is to make sure that the information can be sent to the writer without any misunderstanding. This is also the case for the writer.
Articles in this section
- Customer Appreciation Promotion Offer T&Cs
- Can I directly submit the writers work?
- If I can’t submit the work as my own, why would I pay for it?
- Can I have the writers notes and plan of the work?
- If the work is plagiarism free, why can I not submit it?
- Is this cheating?
- Is this service legal?
- Is your service confidential?
- Will my University know that I have used your services?
- If I did hand the work in as my own, would my tutor find out?