As we respect the confidentiality of both you, the customer, and the writer, we are not able to arrange direct contact. However, we can always liaise with them on your behalf. We simply ask that all information regarding your order is sent through the messaging system within your account. This is to make sure that the information can be sent to the writer without any misunderstanding. This is also the case for the writer.
Articles in this section
- Is this service legal?
- Is this cheating?
- How do we help you improve your academic studies?
- Is your service confidential?
- Can I directly submit the writers work?
- If I did hand the work in as my own, would my tutor find out?
- If I can’t submit the work as my own, why would I pay for it?
- If the work is plagiarism free, why can I not submit it?
- Will my University know that I have used your services?
- How will you know if I have misused the service?