We always need to ask our writers to quote a fee for an order if there are any aspects that cannot be quantified by a word count. For example, the use of specialist software, calculations, illustrations, charts/graphs and fabricated data (interviews/questionnaires).
Articles in this section
- I don’t want a full essay. I would like a plan to help me with the structure, can you help?
- Can you edit or paraphrase my work (e.g. from tutor feedback)?
- Can I send through information once my order has been started?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Can I pay over the phone?
- I’ve been asked to verify my payment, what does this mean?
- I paid but it’s still showing as outstanding, why is this?
- What method of payment can I make?
- Do you have a payment plan?
- Why does the writer need to quote to complete my order?